Part 2 of the three-part series that we started with Part 3 a couple weeks ago.
Roy & Christina stopped by Leonard’s in Honolulu to learn about malasadas and how to make them. Don’t know what a malasada is? The answer and some soothing la-la-la faux Hawaiian music by our friends at ggeeoorrggiiaa is right there for you to click on.
Final installment coming next week!
The trip was made possible by American Express. Christina is part of a program at American Express where they celebrate Cardmembers and their sources of inspiration. This on-going video series (which started with her dressed as Olivia Newton John) shines a spotlight on some of the ways she continues to get inspiration.notes:
- witheverywakingbreath reblogged this from luckypeach
- avinakuzov916 likes this
- allimdoingis reblogged this from luckypeach and added:
- allimdoingis likes this
- wyqomydafip reblogged this from luckypeach and added:
- helencho likes this
- endlesssora likes this
- criticalnarwhal likes this
- pr0nfood likes this
- This was featured in #Food
- gastronomista likes this
- kuuipo143 likes this
- thirdculturekid likes this
- visionaria likes this
- ramblerplanetaryservice reblogged this from luckypeach and added:
- ramblerplanetaryservice likes this
- scienceandfooducla likes this
- luckypeach posted this
March 18, 2013 | 19 notes